Google Trash Can

Since a blog supposed to reflect the person that writes it, I think it means I should occasionally write down some the random observations I make (at least those I make and am close enough to a computer and remember long enough to walk to the computer and post). (This is, of course, only a small fraction of them...)

One of the trash cans in our kitchenette says in pretty big letters:
"PLEASE NOTE: RECEPTACLE BASE AND LID SOLD SEPARATELY"

Why do I need to know this?! (I suppose if I was thinking, wow, google has nice trash containers in the kitchenette, but I don't want one with a lid, and I hate buying something and not using all of it, but now I know that they're sold separately I can go out and buy one!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviosuly, you missed the point. The person who sold them had the sign in place, so you know you don't get a lid with it. The real point is that google is to lazy to remove the labels on the trashcans after they buy them. :)