Time for Feedback

By now I've been running this blog from New York for a week. I'd like some feedback on how this going. Are my posts too long? Too detailed? Not detailed enough in some parts and too detailed in others? Should the writing be better? Does the UI irritate you? Should the content be more exciting? ;)

(By the way, my impression is that I've been using this blog as a diary. Writing down mostly everything (but leaving enough out that I have cool things to talk about later with people) because otherwise it wouldn't be documented anywhere. I'm not sure if I want to do this because my posts feel too long and pointless. Maybe I should just choose the one main event I did and discuss it. And yes, I'd prefer more exciting content. :) I think I will play around with the style a bit in coming weeks, but I would like input on what you'd like to see.)

Feel free to comment anonymously if you'd like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) I don't think your posts are too long
2) I like the amount of detail, though it's disconcerting at times that you remember so much
3) maybe some stuff about the people you're interacting with and what they're like?
4) it sounds like you're enjoying your trip :) can't wait to read of more adventures...
5) with the amount of detail you're putting in, I think compiled it'll be a really neat journal... :)

have fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, let's see...
(borrowing format from previous comment)
1) I don't like the time/date stamp. I'd suggest putting them together on the bottom of each post. If you want a date at the beginning of posts for that day, that's good, but put the date next to the time stamp too.
2) More posts are always better.
3) Your book review was very short.
4) In general, I think it's excellent.
5) I'm disappointed in the (apparent) lack of time you're spending on game stuff...