International Food Festival

On Saturday, September 27, 2008, I drove to San Francisco for St. Thomas More Church's International Food Festival. It was frustratingly difficult to find. Google Maps put the address in the wrong location. Next, when I tried navigating directly by the official street address, I learned it's not actually on street specified. Rather, the church overlooks the street from a nearby hilltop. Furthermore, bad traffic exacerbated the aggravation in locating the church.

Thus, I was even more disappointed when I arrived and saw the festival was small, with only a handful of food booths (Italian, Filipino, and Greek), and four non-food booths. I guess it should get credit for having a kid's area with bouncy castles, slides, and the like. I took a few pictures and one video this day; the video really shows the size of the festival. The pictures provide details about what I ate. As there really wasn't much going on, I didn't stay long.

No comments: