On Sunday, October 12, 2008, a beautiful, clear, warm, sunny day, I drove to Golden Gate Park for the Polish Heritage Festival. Because it was so nice, I spent most of my hour and a half at the festival sitting outside reading and eating.
I took a few pictures and one video of what I ate and saw at the festival.
I spent such little time at the festival because it was small, smaller even than the two small festivals I've been to in the same building: Chilean and Arab. There were only seven stands:
- the Polish Arts & Cultural Foundation
- a Polish market (snacks, magazines)
- a meat and sausage shop
- a table for a Polish dance group
- a stand selling Polish books
- another selling Polish movies
- a Polish-language school for kids