Shanghai: June 8: Lazy Pudong

Monday was another day I didn't do much: I spent only 2.5 hours exploring. I planned to hit a few scattered one-off sights I'd missed in areas I previously visited. Here are the pictures.

I grabbed lunch in my neighborhood at 1+1 Restaurant. I've been there a few times before (1, 2, 3).

Grabbing the metro to Pudong, I went to the Century Avenue area (farther into Pudong than I've ventured before). There, I went to the Qinci Yangdian Temple, the largest Taoist temple in Shanghai.

On my way out of Pudong, I tried to see a small exhibit hall (the Lujiazui Development Showroom), but it was closed while its building was being restored.

Next, I stopped by the French Concession to visit a small glass museum (the Liuligonfang Museum), but it was closed while the museum was being moved.

I went home.

Once again, we had dinner at home: zongzi and watermelon.

No comments: