London: Oct 31: Running

I ended up working on Sunday, October 31.

At one point this day, Di Yin and I went on a surprisingly nice run. Although the sky was slightly drippy, it felt like great weather to run in and a great neighborhood to run through. We ran through Belgravia (passing many consulates) and Green Park. (I meant for us to go to Hyde Park but got turned around.) Belgravia, as I've reported before, has many pretty buildings, and Green Park is beautiful, with nice fall colors.

For lunch, we tried to go to a Turkish place near work but found it closed and instead ended up in a restaurant, Spice World, for an Indian buffet. We had dal, chicken curry, shrimp curry, channa masala, chicken biryani, and naan. Sorry I forgot to take pictures. Perfectly decent all around. I left happily full. Service was non-existent.

No comments: