More Good Food

Recently ate: Chicken with almond sauce, potatoes au gratin, mustard greens, deviled eggs, apple pie a la mode (dinner).

Last night Jodie, Miriam, I and two of their friends cooked the aforementioned dinner and it was very good. Also, after I mentioned there existed a winery called roshambo (because someone on my ultimate team pointed it out to me) apparently Jodie actually visited fit and bought a bottle which we drank during dinner. I was surprised: it was good. Finally, we went to a fairly good Stanford improv show. I'd only seen two of these in the past. I enjoy improv. Sometimes I think it'd be fun to get a group of friends together and just try doing some improv comedy and see what happens...

In the last few weeks I've been trying to spend more time with friends before leaving for New York. It makes me nostalgic and wonder why I don't just spend more time with friends, well, most of the time.

Note to self: blog about funky Target t-shirts.

No comments: