Boston Day 1: Arrival

Before boarding my flight to Boston, I grabbed a cup of soup at the airport from the San Francisco Soup Company. However, I mis-estimated my timing, and needed to eat it so fast I burned my tongue. Ah, well.

My timing was off because I took time to buy a sandwich to eat for dinner later on the plane. This strategy worked out well--I should do it again--, allowing me to avoid United's horrid wraps. The turkey cranberry sandwich I chose from Boudin survived well until I was ready to eat it.

Other than being slightly uncomfortable because a big guy was in the seat next to me (not obese, just naturally large), the flight was pretty uneventful. Upon landing, I had a long trek of bus to train to (short) walk to shuttle to get to where I was staying the night.

No comments: