Oregon Shakespeare Festival: Day 3: Returning Home

Monday wasn't much of a holiday--I had an early flight back home. After waking up early (though not as early as I got up in order to fly to Oregon on Saturday), I grabbed an apple croissant from the Apple Cellar Bakery & Bistro on the way to the airport. As I bought it and asked the counter-woman about her wares, she revealed that the morning buns were made from the same dough as the croissant. Interesting; I wonder if that's a common practice.

Also on the way to the airport I learned that, in Oregon, all gas stations are full-service. This surprised me, as I don't recall learning it on my previous visit, yet I would've imagined I would've needed to get gas at some point.

I made it to the airport with much time to spare. I polished off my leftover salad from dinner the previous night, then ate the pleasing apple croissant. It had a nice quantity of apple pie goodness inside.

Incidentally, I took these pictures of my Apple Cellar experience.

No comments: