Uneventful Wednesday, but One Good Photo; Apartment-Mates

Wednesday morning I had some Nova Scotia salmon on a bagel. Not as salty as the belly lox I had before, but sadly not as tasty either.

One the way home from work, I grabbed a good picture of the Met Life building at night looking festive. (And I'm quite proud I managed to take it without a tripod.)

I think it's a good time to mention my apartment-mates are cool. My latest apartment-mate moved in mid-June. I wrote the beginning of blog post at that time:


Although she moved in on Saturday, the first time I met my new apartment-mate was last (Monday) night. It's, Lexi, someone I'm previously acquainted with from Mountain View. From what I previously know, I think we'll get along well. :) And she'll be staying longer than I will so no more new apartment-mates. (The two I previously had visited new york for very short periods.) Her husband is going to come out here and move in with her in a week.

It seems my prediction was true. She's cool, and her husband is cool. Her husband studies/teaches film and that makes him an interesting conversationalist. They've also been going through the first season of Babylon 5. I've been occasionally watching with them. Oh, and for reference the reason I started writing that paragraph is because I discovered they brought their own set cards out here (as I did), and we played a few hands. They're good, feels like slightly better than I am. Fun stuff. See, cool apartment-mates.

No comments: