Beijing: Saturday: Company Retreat

On Saturday, I awoke early to get breakfast and catch the company shuttle to the location of the day's activities. It was a boring day. In the morning we had talks. After lunch, we went to Hot Springs Leisure City, a large indoor pool park with a large wading pool, other pools, slides, spas, saunas, medicinal baths, etc. After looking around, I relaxed in a reclining chair for a while, then left, bored. Soon thereafter (in early evening), I managed to get to the airport for an uneventful flight home. Getting to the airport was a mess, however, as no one knew where the company's airport shuttle bus was going to pick people up, and, when we managed to actually find it, learned it was going to leave about like thirty minutes late, which would've been too late for me. After a long taxi hunt later, during which time we declined three unlicensed cabs, I made it to the airport in time.

I took two pictures this day, both of meals.

No comments: